Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not So Evolved

I just spent 15 minutes watching a video of beautiful young women, and I'm thoroughly disgusted. I'll explain. I was watching excerpts of the 51 Miss USA contestants answering the question "Should evolution be taught in schools?" if you're like me, you'l watch it as you watch a horror flick -- you can't look, but you look anyway. I could not believe what I was hearing. Since when is science a matter of opinion? I also think these young women were coached to be uncontroversial at all costs. The result is deplorable. Watch it...if you can stomach it.

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/2011/06/21/just-in-case-you-want-to-spend-15-minutes-shaking-your-head-in-disbelief/?xrs=synd_facebook

Pretty? Yes, pretty dismal.
-Jack Simony

No comments:

Post a Comment